Preparing for change / Planning for improvement
- For clients, businesses, leaders . . .
- With a need to enact a ‘step change’ in approach– to improve efficiency & control whilst reduce cost.
- Accountable for a change / improvement initiative needing a plan/strategy/method to enact.
- Needing to deliver, without the internal capability, experience, expertise to deliver.
- Who must get on top of complex initiatives; necessitating partnering with a need for a single, integrated way of working.
- Objectives, Priorities & Milestones Maps.
- Strategic Workstream Response Plan.
- Performance Measures (KPI’s).
- Review P34B investment reduction, risk reduction and skills legacy concepts.
- Plan validation & team alignment.
- Performance monitoring.
- Independent 360 review of current operating model, strengths & opportunities.
- Facilitated business & stakeholder owned strategy and deployment.
- Benefits proven, with cultural change deployed through application.
- Baseline, methodology & success criteria established – driving focus, accuracy & efficiency.
- Performance management baseline established.
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then please get in touch for a discussion.Get in Touch